2/15/2011

Suprise at AWang's NYFW 2011 show & FW update



How adorable & precious is this?? It was a suprise, well to me, at Alexander Wang's NYFW Fall 2011 Collection show. Apparently, it is his niece. Kids these days start young at being fashionable, don't they. And having a renowned designer as an uncle surely helps :) I just wish I was half as stylish when I was younger. 

I have been busy studying these past few days. Exams are killing me that I feel that my brains are just going to rot and drop off just under the pressure. But i decided to do a quick post while taking breaks, and when i say breaks, I mean a whole lot of breaks :) I have tried my best to catch some NYFW shows and I must say so far I'm loving Jason Wu, DKNY, Rebecca Minkoff, Erin Fetherston & DVF. Great stuff, really!

I have quite a collection of streetsyle outfit pictures that I have collected over the last few days & months. I'll probably do a post on them and share them with you guys soon :) Till then, stay safe!

No comments: